A Prosperous Purpose
It’s hard to be “at ease” if you’re not living authentically. And the opposite of ease is dis-ease. And dis-ease becomes disease without purpose.
Lack of purpose leads to increases in heart attacks, strokes, premature death, and a whole host of mental illnesses.
With purpose, all things are endurable, and prosperity is possible. In this session you’ll discover:
- The “flirt with purpose” exercise to immediately up-level your life quality
- The “mini Einstein” exercise to get more joy out of each hour of your day
- How to use “linguistic judo” to better shape your actions to your purpose
- The concept of micro-purposes to get results while you work out your true purpose
- The MEGA MODEL - the ultimate purpose-unconvering exercise is now at your fingertips
- How to tap into purpose hall-of-famers to draw inspiration to your own purpose
- The biggest mistake people make when trying to find their purpose (and what to do instead)
- The 10 sources of purposes (at least one of these will make the world more right for you)
This session is available to download in audio format and is accompanied by a PDF of the presentation slides as well as an exercise.
“Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder. Help someone's soul heal. Walk out of your house like a shepherd.”
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
"Ships in harbor are safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”